Monday, May 14, 2012

Shop Update

I designed this collection last spring ,but since I was pregnant with Sheluv  at that time ,I couldn't model it myself,instead I showed it in my shop on my older sister but for some reason ,while showcased on her, the collection didn't take off  (maybe it's because she is to skinny for my shop and it's image in other people eyes...?! )
Anyway, my talented photographer friends helped me to give this entire collection a new life
I think it would be fun to show you the before and after with me wearing my collection in opposite to my big sis :)
Let's the fun begin

BE Unique Top
before

after
BE Unique Top, Asymmetrical one shouldered top

Talk to MY BACK
before

after
Talk to MY BACK

The Wave
before


after

Twist me Hard
before

after

Rose Garden 
before



after


bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment