Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Tree Full of Owls


Well,the title says it all :)
Lovely selection of owl creation curated by DixSterling featured with my Owl Purse

This treasury was created by silversmith artisan and I found some lovely wearable works of art for your viewing or buying pleasure


Here are my favorite picks-





A little bit about DixSterling (as she's telling us on her etsy profile)

Living on a floating home is wonderful but space is tight.
My artistic passion was suffering until I took a silver-smithing course.
A perfect fit!
Today, I am happily addicted to creating distinctive, one-of-a-kind pieces of wearable art.
Each of my creations is seeking a woman who values originality and is not afraid to draw attention.

I just noticed the lovely owner of the above creations, has celebrated her Birthday yesterday...

So of course, I want to wish a Happy Birthday to you Dear and MANY more years of amazing crafting!
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment