Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Roaring Twenties


My 1920s Flapper Girl Cloche Hat has made it to a stunning etsy treasury by the absolutely and fantastically talented yalipaz -what a honor !
I'm very flattered,but I don't want to talk about myself...I do want to talk about the curator of this vintage flair inspired treasury -yalipaz

When I see Yali's works I get it-Here what etsy is all about-OOAK and Handmade creations just like YaliPaz makes!!!

Handmade brooches, magnets, hair clips and wall art (to die for!!! )

Here are just a small batch of my favorites-




So who is this talented person...Here is a brief BIO -

"My name is Yali. I am a wife, a stay at home mom and a full time artist".

"Crafting my art comes from trying to make it of a high standard each time and keeping it as similar as can be to the images that turn up in my mind.
Never seriously studied and always wanted to be really free with my art and not have rules to restrict me".

"Hope my art will make you smile".

No Yali...It makes me drool :-D

If I could have,I would feature each and everyone of YaliPaz brooches ...They are so gorgeous I can't stop admiring them all!
Obviously ,these were only a small selection of beautiful wearable works of art and for my opinion, you just MUST check out the shop and keep browsing and drooling like I do right now ...
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment