Saturday, July 17, 2010

Creamy Dreams



Dreamy...Romantic... Feminine...Naive-all these words are describing the best this absolutely amazing treasury by ChelseaVanTol's aka Paper Cakes

I have a confession to make -usually I'm not the one to go and click on each and every thumbnail featured in treasuries. Item must grab my absolutely full attention for me to click on it...But in case of this stunning cluster ,I actually went to visit EVERY shop.
I guess this is what means well put together etsy treasury!!! Not only is it beautiful,but also attention magnet ...Without saying much more,I just let you see the beauty in your own eyes

P.S. for me,the bonus was to actually be part of this fantastic treasure by being one of the featured artist with the help of my Sailor Knot headband




And now for the hard part of my feature post...The very talented curator of Creamy Dreams treasury temporarily closed her shop due to her been expecting a baby who suppose to arrive at the beginning of August.
So first of all, let me wish the happy mama to be an easy delivery and in order not to disappoint you ,I did some digging through Chelsea's sold items and found some FAB treasures for you to really see how talented she is and I sure that as soon as Chelsea returns from her maternity leave ,Paper Cakes will be filled up again with new and totally awesome creations for your wearing pleasure


Eco Friendly Fashion Accessories Home Decor Crafts

Bedazzling Rose Necklace


Rose Fantasy Dangle Earrings


Sweet Cream Earrings


Totally Terrific Teal Estate Gem Earrings



For more behind the scene,check Chelsea's personal blog and Paper Cake's blog where you surely will find an additional etsy features and treasures
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment